Monday, January 9, 2012
365 Reasons I Love My Husband Challenge
This is my very first blog...in fact, I never intended to blog but only read the blogs of my friends who share links on their FaceBook pages. As I was reading one friend's blog recently, I began clicking on icons that interested me. Before I knew it, I was reading a challenge posted by The Atypical Housewife to blog 365 reasons why you love your husband. This sparked my interest so much that I set up this blog page just to post my reasons. Blogging is foreign to me and I don't know how to design a fancy page. I am not particularly interested in blogging about specific interests as many do...I merely felt that I needed to take her up on this challenge in 2012 to list 365 reasons why I love my husband.
I have been married 13 years now and we have had many ups and downs. Through it all, the Lord has shown Himself faithful to my husband and me. I would like to honor Him and my husband by listing 7 reasons I love my husband each week of 2012.
Here we go:
1. He makes me laugh, and laugh, and laugh...sometimes to the point of tears. My husband has an amazing sense of humor.
2. I met him when I was 11 years old and 25 years later, he is still so very attractive.
3. He makes me feel safe when I am with him. He has a black belt in martial arts and I am confident he could protect our family in a dangerous situation.
4. He is a loving, playful daddy to our four children.
5. He is the yin to my yang...I am the type A personality, nerd accountant with a strong need for structure...he is the fun-loving, free spirit who is not embarassed to make a fool of himself...even when we are in public.
6. He is always on my team...right or wrong...he has my back.
7. He is loyal.